A simple yet delicious Creamy Tomato Pasta with very few ingredients. This Pasta is so rich and creamy and would make you crave for more. Shell pasta cooked with onion, tomato puree, garlic , chilli flakes, Italian seasoning, cream and finally Cheese. You can use any variety of pasta like macaroni, penne, fettuccine, fusilli or even spaghetti. Try this recipe at your home and your kids will love it for sure.
Creamy Tomato Pasta
A Delicious and easy Pasta with Creamy Tomato Sauce.
- 200 Grams Shell Pasta
- 1 Onion finely chopped
- 3 Tomatoes pureed
- 2 tsp Red Chilli flakes
- 5 cloves Garlic finely chopped
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 1 tbsp Fresh Cream
- Italian Seasoning
- Salt as required
- In a wide bottomed pan, add 4 cups of water and bring it to boil.
- Add pasta, 1 tsp of salt and 1 tsp of oil to it.
- Let it cook for 5 – 7 mins.
- Drain the water and cool the pasta with running water.
- In a pan, add butter.
- Once hot, add chopped garlic.
- Now add chopped onion. Cook till translucent
- Add tomato puree and red chili flakes.
- Now Add ½ cup water and let it simmer for 10 mins.
- Once the onion- tomato mixture starts to thicken, add cream and salt.
- Add Italian seasoning.
- Now add cooked pasta and give a good mix.
- Switch off the heat.
- Add grated cheese before serving.
- Yummy, Creamy Tomato Pasta is ready!
You can use any variety of pasta with this sauce.
If you like the recipe, Please like, share and subscribe!