Paneer Masala Dosa
Paneer Masala Dosa is a Crispy Dosa variety which is filled with Paneer Masala.
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
Servings 5 Dosa
- Dosa Batter - As Required
- Oil – as required
For Paneer Masala:
- 250 Grams Paneer
- 1 Onion finely chopped
- 1 Tomato finely chopped
- 1 tsp Cumin
- 5 cloves Garlic finely chopped
- 1 Green chillies finely chopped
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp Red chili powder
- 1/4 tsp Garam Masala
- Coriander Leaves – finely chopped
- Salt as required
In a pan, add oil.
Once hot add cumin seeds.
Add garlic and green chilies. Fry for a min.
Now add Onions and cook till translucent
Add tomato, turmeric powder, red chili powder and salt. Cook till it turns mushy.
Now Crumble the paneer and add to the pan.
Add Garam masala and mix well.
Finally add chopped Coriander leaves and switch off the flame.
Heat a Dosa Tawa.
Once hot, Pour a ladleful of batter and spread it in a circular motion. Spread it even and thin.
Now spread the paneer masala over the dosa and Drizzle oil over it.
Close with a lid and cook in medium flame for 1 min.
Open the lid and fold the dosa as shown in the pic
Serve it hot!
- You can make the Masala Filling with Cauliflower, Mushroom and even Egg.
- You can also add Capsicum in the paneer masala
- Cook the dosa in medium flame until the sides lift up slightly and turns golden
- Make sure the dosa is not thick.