Last Updated on
A Quick, easy and Delicious Paneer recipe. Paneer Bhurji is most popular recipe made with crumbled Paneer. This can be served as an accompaniment with chapathi, roti or even bread. You can even use stuffing for sandwich and rolls. The Paneer Bhurji Recipe is simple. If you have paneer at home, then you can prepare Paneer Bhurji in just 10 mins. In this recipe, I have added chopped tomatoes; you can even add tomato puree instead. Follow step by step instruction with pictures to make this yummy Paneer Bhurji. Let’s Get into Paneer Bhurji Recipe.
- 250 Grams Paneer
- 1 Onion finely chopped
- 1 Tomato finely chopped
- 1 tsp Ginger finely chopped
- 1 tsp Garlic finely chopped
- 1 Green chillies finely chopped
- Salt as required
- 2 tbsp Butter
- Add Butter in a pan.
- Once it starts melting, add chopped ginger, garlic and greenchillies.
- Add onions and salt.
- Once onion turns transclucent, add tomatoes and cook till mushy.
- Finally add crumbled paneer and mix well.
- Switch off the heat.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
How to make Paneer Bhurji – Paneer Bhurji Recipe
1. keep your Ingredients Ready.
2. Add Butter in a pan.
3. Once it starts melting, add chopped ginger, garlic and green chillies.
4. Add onions and salt.
5. Once onion turns translucent, add tomatoes and cook till mushy.
6. Finally add crumbled paneer and mix well.
7. Switch off the heat. Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve with chapathi, paratha, roti or any Indian bread of your choice.
- You can use this as a stuffing for Dosa and chapathi too!
- You can add Capsicum to add more flavour.
- You can even add Tomato Puree instead of chopped tomatoes.
Did you Try this Paneer Bhurji Recipe ?
If you loved this post – Paneer Bhurji Recipe, then please let us know by liking, sharing, commenting and subscribing below!
Checkout the recent Post from F For Flavour – Murukku