Last Updated on
Cheese Potato Pancakes are perfect snacks for a perfect evening. Crispy on the outside and soft on the inner side with gooey cheese. You can never go wrong with this recipe. If you can’t hold it in shape, add more corn flour to it. I have used Mozzarella cheese in this recipe. You can use any cheese of your choice. Try this quick and simple Cheese and Potato Pancakes and let me know your comments. Follow step by step procedure with pictures.
Cheese Potato Pancakes
- 2 Potatoes
- 1 cup Cheese grated
- 2 tbsp Corn flour
- Salt as required
- Pepper as required
- Cut potatoes into halve and add it to the pressure cooker.
- Add enough water to immerse the potatoes.
- Pressure cook for 2 whistles.
- Let the pressure release naturally.
- Peel the potato skin.
- In a bowl, add cooked potatoes and mash well.
- Now add cheese, salt, pepper and corn flour.
- Mix well and form a dough.
- Heat a tawa.
- Take a ball from the dough and flatten it with your fingers.
- Place it over the hot tawa and drizzle oil over it.
- Cook in medium flame for 2 mins.
- Flip and cook for 1 more min. Remove when it is golden.
- The Cheese and Potato Pancake will have crispy outer and soft inner.
- Serve with ketchup or mayonnaise.
Step By Step Procedure with Pictures:
1. Keep your Ingredients Ready!
2. In a bowl, add cooked potatoes and mash well. Now add cheese, salt, pepper and corn flour.
3. Mix well and form a dough.
4. Take a ball from the dough and flatten it with your fingers.
5. Heat a tawa. Place it over the hot tawa and drizzle oil over it. Cook in medium flame for 2 mins. Flip and cook for 1 more min. Remove when it is golden.
6. The Cheese andPotato pancake will have crispy outer and soft inner.
If you like the recipe, Please like, share, comment and subscribe below!