A sweet, Tangy and spicy Raw Mango Chutney / Manga Chutney. This Chutney will surprise you with mixed flavours. I saw this recipe in a cookery show and tried it very soon. It was very different from our usual chutneys and was so good. You can even use this chutney as a Spread or Dip also. Addition of Jaggery enhances the taste so well. Try this Raw Mango Chutney and let me know your comments. Follow Step by step procedure along with pictures below.
Raw Mango Chutney
- 1/2 cup Raw mango chopped
- 1/2 cup Grated coconut
- 2 Dry red chilies
- Jaggery – a small piece
- 1 tsp Mustard seeds
- 1/2 tsp Fenugreek
- 2 tsp Oil
- Salt as required
In a pan, add oil.
Once hot add mustard and fenugreek. Let mustard splutter.
Now add dry red chillies.
Next add grated coconut and fry till it turns golden.
Remove it to a plate and cool.
Once cooled, add it to a blender along with raw mango, jaggery and salt.
Blend it to a chutney consistency.
Serve with idly or dosa
Step by Step Procedure with Pictures:
1. Keep your Ingredients Ready!
2. In a pan, add oil. Once hot add mustard and fenugreek. Let mustard splutter.
3. Now add dry red chillies.
4. Next add grated coconut.
5. Fry till it turns golden. Remove it to a plate and cool.
6. Once cooled, add it to a blender along with raw mango, jaggery and salt.
8. Blend it to a chutney consistency.
9. Serve with idly or dosa
If you love the recipe, Please like, share, subscribe and comment below!