This Raw Mango Pachadi is a delicious one which is a blend of tanginess and sweetness. There is another type of mango Pachadi which is made for Tamil New Year. This is slightly different from that. This mango Pachadi goes well with any rice variety or even curd rice. Try this recipe at your home and let me know your comments.
- 150 Grams Raw Mango cut into small pieces
- 1 tsp Red chilli powder
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric powder
- Salt as required
- 2 tbsp Jaggery
- 1/2 tsp Mustard seeds
- 2 tsp Oil – 2 tsp
- In a pan, add oil. Once hot add mustard seeds. Let it crackle.
- Now add cut mango pieces, and mix well.
- Add red chili powder, salt and turmeric powder.
- Add ½ cup of water and close the lid.
- Let it cook for 7-10 mins or cook till cut mango turn transparent.
Now add jaggery and mix well. Switch off the heat when it becomes thick.
Choose a tangy variety of Raw Mango.
If you like the recipe, Please like, share and subscribe!