An Easy Dosa recipe which comes out to help, when you run out of time and want to prepare something delicious. In this Recipe, 2 Flours are used. Wheat Flour and Rice Flour. The Rice flour gives this dosa a crispy texture. This Dosa can be prepared under 15 mins. Such a quick and easy recipe. Try this Crispy wheat Dosa and let me know your comments. Meanwhile check out my Other Dosa Recipes – Instant Wheat Dosa , Rava Dosa and Adai Dosa.
Crispy Wheat Dosa - A quick and easy Dosa
- 1 cup Wheat flour
- 1/2 cup Rice flour
- 1 Onion finely chopped
- 2 Red chillies
- few Curry leaves
- Salt as required
- 1 tsp Jeera
- 1/4 tsp Mustard
- 1/4 tsp Split urad dal
- 1/4 tsp Gram dal
- 1 tbsp Oil
- In a mixing bowl, add wheat flour and rice flour.
- Add required salt and 2 cups of water. The batter should be runny. It should be thinner than dosa batter
- In pan, add oil.
- Add mustard, urad dal, gram dal and jeera.
- Add curry leaves, red chilies and onion.
- Let onion turn translucent.
- Add this to the batter.
- Mix well.
- Heat a dosa tawa.
Once hot pout the batter from a height in circular motion.
Drizzle oil around the dosa.
- Let it cook for a min on one side.
- Flip and drizzle little oil. Let it cook for 1 more min.
- Let it turn crispy.
- Transfer to a serving plate.
Serve with chutney of your choice.
If you like the recipe, Please like, share, comment and subscribe below!