Stuffed Mushroom is a quick starter which can be made in few minutes. A perfect evening snacks for you kids which is full of protein. You can also serve along with fried rice. Your kids will love stuffed Mushroom for sure. Here I have made using Paniyaram pan or appe pan. You can bake in oven or cook on a tawa too. Let’s get into recipe.
- Mushrooms – 10 large
- Onion -1 finely chopped
- Garlic – 4 finely chopped
- Red chili flakes – 2 tsp
- Salt as required
- Cheese sheets – 2
- Butter -3 tsp
- Wash the mushrooms well and pat it dry in a kitchen towel.
- Twist the stem part and remove it. Keep the mushroom caps ready.
- Now chop the stems finely.
- In a pan, add butter.
- Once it starts melting, add garlic.
- Then add onion and cook till it turns translucent.
- Add salt
- Now add chilli flakes and mix well.
- Add chopped mushroom stems. Cook for 2 mins in medium heat.
- Switch off the heat. The stuffing is ready now.
- Take the mushroom caps and spoon the stuffing into it. Repeat the same for all.
- Now heat a paniyaram pan. Add ¼ tsp of oil in each hole.
- Once hot, place the mushrooms in each hole.
- Cook in medium heat for 2 mins.
- After 2 mins, place a small piece of cheese over the mushroom. Cook further for 1 min.
- The cheese will start to melt. Sprinkle pepper powder over it. Switch off the heat.
- Serve hot with ketchup.
You may want to try other recipes from my blog
If you love the Recipe, Please like, share, subscribe and leave a comment. Would love to hear from you!